Imam Muhammad Mustaqeem Shah
Currently teaching at Al Balagh Academy as a senior lecturer of Islamic sciences
Studied traditional Islamic sciences, including Arabic language and literature, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh, Hadith, Usul al-Hadith, Tafseer, Usul al-Tafseer, and completed the Shahaadah al-‘Aalamiyyah with an Ijazah of Hadith from of the world renowned Shaykh Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani at Darul Uloom Karachi, Pakistan in 1995.
- LL.B Hon’s (Shariah & Law) from International Islamic University Islamabad graduated in 2001
- PGD (International Business Law) from the University of Hull, UK in 2002
- Chaplaincy Certificate from Markfield Institue of Higher Education 2004
- Worked as Muslim Chaplain at Caledonian University Glasgow 2005-2010
- Member of the Scottish Interfaith Council 2005 - 2011